Monday 13 May 2013

a conversation about orphan girls!







hai friends...how are we?...i had shared the above photo in the facebook...there was a comment...and i had commented on it...the conversations are below...hope you enjoy the conversation...




·                          
Arun Kumar I am not sure about reality of this picture,

 but message through it, is very clear appreciate what you 

have! Lovely , yes it breaks your heart too. May I ask Mr 

God for the fault of this child to get such punishment? Or

 on behalf of all orphans what is the mistake of child in 

being born? By religious beliefs god is the creator, god is 

the supporter and god is the destroyer? If that is correct

 where is the 2nd step missing?
·                          
Manickarajan Ramasubramanian Yes sir…valid point…

god creates and destroys…supposed to support too…why 

god misses on this for some?...in fact I wrote a story

 many years back about an orphaned teen age girl who is 

gang raped and struggling for life…at that time she asks 

many questions in her mind to her mom…’Mom! Where 

are you?...I have never seen your face!...never had your 

warmth!...i have not sensed how it is to be on the mom’s

 laps and hugs…but I have seen others getting it…even 

birds and animals…I want to see you mom!...doctors say I

 may not survive…Can’t I see you once in my life?...what 

sin I have committed?...people say the sins of parents 

affects the children!...what sin you and dad committed?

...why should I be punished for that!...is god there?...am I

 a criminal?...am I worst that an insect?...why should I be 

punished like this?...i am sure you must be very beautiful 

and fair skinned mom!...why did you give your beauty and 

fair skin to me?...why am I not dark?...why I am not ugly?

...look at my condition now because you hve given me 

your beauty!...mom, tell me, why did you leave me?...was

 I a burden to you?...did I ask for money or wealth?...i 

would have drank only few drops of milk and would have 

remained safe in your hugs and cuddles?...am I not 

deserving that?...even a small insect gets these from its 

mother!...am I worst than an insect?...did you think I will 

be a burden for you?...if I am not required for you, why 

did you give me birth?...you could have killed me same

 time!...look at me now…I have been suffering, suffering 

and only suffering all throughout life!...cried any time I 

saw a bird feeding its baby bird!...had I got your hugs and 

cuddles, today I would have become the strongest girl on

 earth…would have looked after you nicely…no one would

 have exploited me like this…can you see my condition?

...can you understand my pains?...can you see what has 

happened to me because you are not there with me?

...why did you leave me?...did you sell me?...was I a

 commodity?...am I not your flesh?...am I not your dream

 kid?...did you see my face after birth?...how can a mother

 leave her child, after bearing her for 10 months and 

giving the birth, which is ‘life and death’ for a woman?...did

 you throw me in a gutter?...or in a dust bin?...or on the

 road?...where did you throw me?.....like this it goes on sir 

and slowly she can see things getting blurred in front of

 her eyes…her vision becomes blank…her eyes close…

nurses put cotton in her nose and close the face with the

 bed sheet…there she leaves this earth!...beautiful earth!!!


Though our ancestors have analysed such issues…why a

 good person has to suffer?...why a bad person flourish?

...why a hard working person does not get his due?...and

 have given answers like…karma…previous birth sins…sins

 of his or her parents…etc…I think ‘nature is the god…it

 has produced all of us like any other living being…has

 given advanced brain…sixth sense…to be the


representative of god…representative of nature…so 

protect all living beings…to protect nature…to be good…to

 be happy…to radiate love and affection…but we have

 become worst than animals…there is a post in my blog

 which compares human beings and other living organisms

 on earth…which clearly brings out that we are the worst

 animals…whereas we are gods…gods are no different

 than us or other organisms or nature…but we have 

understood god wrongly as ‘a powerful, magical thing that

 can give us what we want, produce and destroy’…I

 think the primitive man was right in worshipping ‘nature’

 as god…living without any sort of discriminations…but 

evolution has produced orphans and many other things…

more in my blog…funnyrams.blogspot.com


·                          
Arun Kumar Subbu, i must say you have reached

 enlightenment, you understand and analyze answers in a 

manner which is done by somebody with lots of self belief.

 I will try and post my small submission on gods and

 religion. with change in time a lot has to change and we

 cannot keep hiding in garb of soothing words of nothing.

( like our rulers of today).There is no previous birth if no

 body knows about it , all justice all answers have to come

 for this life in this life only. Keep writing it is all worth in

 gold.


·                          
Manickarajan Ramasubramanian thank you so much 

sir for the nice words...there is nothing great in these 

writings of mine. Any one who thinks in reality, not live in

 imaginary world, keeps asking questions about everything

 that is happening, without emotions, with a cool mind, 

without provoking others, i am sure will get only these

 things as the answers...you are right in saying that we

 have deviated too far away from reality, humanness, 

peaceful living, healthy living, the real meaning of 

successful living during the process of evolution...during

 the process of inventing things for happy and healthy

 living..If this trend continues i am sure the earth will not 

have its natural death. It is time to come out of evolution 

and revolutionize our life with the way the primitive man

 lived, but with the healthy and happy comforts we have 

produced with science...thank you sir!




hai guys and gals...hope you enjoyed the conversation...

keep rocking...byeeeeeee!

rams





No comments:

Post a Comment