Thursday 23 February 2017

one important problem with every teenager and an answer for that...

Dear all...ONE QUESTION...ONE ANSWER...
Qn. I like my friend a lottttt. I am only interested in talking. But my friend is interested in sexual talks and wants physical intimacies. If i don't give i am sure to lose my friend. What should i do? I am puzzled.
Ans. This is the problem in most of the relationships. Even if you give, the need is never going to end. The demands will only increase to the extent that you may not be able to give. When you don't give the other person will get frustrated, angry, sad, shout and do all sorts of harm and you will lose peace, happiness and health in your life. So, be firm not to give. Be what you are. If that person wants you he or she will remain. If not, if the person is interested only in what you have or can give then it is better that person leaves your life!!!!!!!!!
Peacefully yours...rams...Health Psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment