Friday 7 July 2023

Grow to a level that your CV is just one line!!......'I am a Nobel Laureate in Economics'!!!

 


Hai Students and Scholars!!

 

🙋‍♂️...We write so much in our CV to describe about our qualifications, experience, skill sets etc. Why not we grow to a level that we just write one line in the CV which describes everything about us!! (e.g 'I am a Nobel Laureate in Economics')...or may be CV itself is not required for us...We need to think differently!!!🤔

Few years back when i superannuated from Navy, i felt miserable correcting my CV every day and uploading some 27 experience details etc in job applications....somehow i travelled through that journey...now when i think about superannuating from IIM Kashipur the nightmare of again correcting cv suiting every job description is painful...so, when i asked myself why i have to undergo this pain, the mind said 'You have not grown to a level of not requiring a CV or not grown to a level of making a simple or one liner cv!!'....so, i feel it is comparatively easier to become one rather than undergoing that painful process of cv correction!!..I also feel i should have known or someone should have told or guided me like this earlier during my student days....so only i shared so that it may be useful for someone here!!

Dr M Ramasubramanian, CAO, IIM Kashipur.

No comments:

Post a Comment