Saturday 10 March 2018

'He thinks i am useless, not good...that is why he has sent this post to me or behaves like this to me!'

Dear all...THIS IS FOR ALL...
Many of us keep thinking on our own negatively that 'she thinks about me like this!!...He thinks about me like this!!...that is why he or she is doing like this!! He or she has sent me this post!!' etc...It may be reality or perception!!
How does it matter as long as we are peaceful and improving in all dimensions!!...
If the criticism is true, why not we use that criticism as an oppurtunity to change and grow!!...
Many have become achievers due to the criticisms of others (including me!!), by converting their energies in positive direction of growth!!
Some are self driven and self realised. Not every one is like that.
So,....the crux is...
1. Let us not gossip about others.
2. Those who gossip about others, are truly wasting their precious life time, which they can use for their own self development and growth. Such people remain where they are. They never grow!!
3. Those who use the negative criticisms of others into positive energy, positive motivation and positive drive to achieve become successful people!
4. Let us not keep thinking about 'how others are thinking about me?...this is how they think!...He or she is thinking about me like this...that is why he or she is behaving like this with me...he or she is sending such posts or comments about me etc....ANY PERCEPTION, WHETHER REALITY OR OUR OWN PERCEPTION, THAT RESULTS IN NEGATIVES IS NOT THE RIGHT PERCEPTION FOR US. LET US FORGET ABOUT WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR RIGHT OR CORRECT ETC. LET US ACCEPT THAT IT IS NOT TRUE, BECAUSE IT IS NOT GIVING US IMPROVEMENT, OR PEACE OR HAPPINESS OR SELF CONFIDENCE. LET US THINK, FEEL AND DO WHATEVER IS REQUIRED FOR US TO GROW, DEVELOP AND MATURE!!
Peacefully yours...rams...psychologist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment