Wednesday 2 April 2014

How to manage the 'love failure' perceptions?

hai all...love failures!!!...hmmm...this is a major issue all throughout over many decades, may be centuries too!

Love failure tears the mental health very badly that it has it's effects throughout life in all aspects of life related to emotional behaviours...as it is a 'feeling of rejection'!!

why love failure perception (yes, it is only a perception!!) occurs?...because we think 'that' person is the only person who has been produced by god or nature for us!!!

the truth is the whole world is full of millions of lovers who can match with us at all levels.

The people of today of all ages will face love failures compared to earlier days, as today we have thousands of methods through which one gets connected to the other through internet. So, love failures will only increase in the years to come.

So, every one should be first mentally strong than being physically strong.
For this yoga, meditation and wild and wide reading about issues related to life, love, living, realtionships etc are important.

There is no one on this earth who has not faced feeling of rejection at emotional level at least once in his life time. So, every one faces it. There is no escape for any one.

But it all depends upon how we convert this negative life event into a positive one and learn from it is what is important.

The damage due to love failure is more if the person has involved in physical relationships with the other person.

if you are a mentally strong person then you will feel 'yes. I love all. I don't have urges with them. I don't have expectations or possessiveness with them.I have only positive thinking, emotions and behaviours with them. I do understand that the other person also has many friends. I do respect the feelings of others. I know that love can not be demanded. It has to be earnt. It has to be deserved. Some one coming to me with a relationship means that they like me at this moment. Some one leaving me from a relationship means i am boring to them now or i am not compatible with them now. May be i will become compatible later and then they will come back to me. So, 'in and out' are common over many decades of living. So, it is a dynamic situation here. I might be loving some one. But they may not be loving me the way i love them. When some one tells me 'i love you' and if i don't love them then they will also feel the same feeling of rejection that i get when others tell me 'sorry, i don't love you!'. So, it is all in life game. We need to understand and accept it and move on towards our goals of being happy, healthy and self actualised'...

so, let us all be mentally strong, make our children mentally strong to be like that person in the last para.

Because perceiving as a 'failed love' has many irreparable implications on our total life.

The truth is not important. Our perceptions is what is important to us.
all the best

rams

No comments:

Post a Comment