Sunday 14 June 2015

personality traits that are unfit for married life

  • Hai all...

    in our stupid culture, nalla paiyan, i.e good boy means one who does not smoke, drink liquor, womanize (prominently these three)...but do you think most of the women suffer in a marriage because of these three?...which are the personality traits which make a man unfit for marriage?...can you list?
     
    High ego...i.e I am the husband, so you have to listen to me....i am the head of the family and all decisions will be taken by me....this 'I' is a big relationship, peace and happiness spoiler in marriage!...any more?
     
    being a rigid personality!!!...i.e not adaptable...not willing / unable to change...not willing / unable to unlearn and relearn....good...'not willing' is equal to 'I' ego...'unable to' can be helped to change / adapt...good!!
     
    rams

No comments:

Post a Comment