Tuesday 28 July 2015

some funny people and their funny problems in life!!

Hai all...there are people who come to me...with following requests...

1. "Sir, my daughter is in Love with a boy of 'opposite' religion. Some how separate them!!...Is there any medicine that will make her forget him?...One guy says he will give a small metal plate which if i keep it under her pillow and do some pooja she will forget him...should i do that?'....some mothers like this are all out to do anything to make her daughter or son to forget their lovers...movie and tv serial effect!!

2. "sir, my wife (lover) is beautiful!!...I don't like others looking at her or talking to her...i feel highly possessive of her...and she is all the time talkative type (he means 'extrovert'!!)...she talks smiling, laughing with every one which i don't like!...all the time talking with some one on the mobile...mostly men (boys) colleagues...she says she does not love them...but i am not comfortable...i feel like not sending her anywhere outside...but i feel that is not right also...don't know what to do...please help me!'.......there are many like this who want good looking girls but do not like others looking at her!!...

3. "sir, my daughter wants to do engineering. WE 'WANT' her to do medicine. I am told that 'you can change the minds of people' (!!!). I will send her to you. Please change her mind!!'

Guys, tell me what to do with these people????????????????

any suggestions???

peacefully to all...rams...health psychologist

No comments:

Post a Comment