Friday 31 July 2015

'Sir, my husband keeps looking at his mobile all the time!!...he does not adore me any more!!'

Hai all...

other day one lady ....sorry....girl in forties asked me...

"My husband used to adore me like anything before these mobiles came. Now a days he does not look at me at all!!...He has become an addddddddddict!!...i feel soooooooooo miserable that i feel like divorcing him!!!...what to do to change him?'

i said...'Just look at all those things which he likes in Whatsapp or FB etc...you also join with others and start posting and interacting with him...MAKE YOURSELF THE MOST INTERESTING, FUNNY AND HIS FAVORITE INTELLECTUAL STUFF IN HIS MOBILE!!...CALL HIM 'HEY, COME HERE COME HERE...SEE THIS!!'...SHOW HIM SIMILAR THINGS IN YOUR MOBILE TOO...DISCUSS ALL THOSE THINGS WHICH HE LIKES...enter his heart again through that same mobile!!'....she felt relieved and thought she got the best idea to get him back!!!

Is there any more POSITIVE ideas??????????....i am sure many more girls on earth will get benefited out of this!!!

non-addictively yours...rams...health psychologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment