Friday 14 August 2015

Are we living???

Hai all....in a house...
father says 'I run around the whole day like a mad dog and kill myself to earn some living for you all...i am sacrificing my life for all of you!!'
mother says 'From sunrise to moon rise i kill myself for all of you...my life is a waste!!'
Kids say "from 5 am to 10 pm i screw myself with books to meet your dreams...for happiness of both of you. So i am sacrificing my life for you both!!'
a 25 year old newly married girl says 'I married you only to see happiness in the face of my parents who sacrificed their whole life for me!!'
I don't know who is living here!!!...I don't know what is the meaning of this word 'sacrifice'?...Are they living their lives correctly?...Is this culture correct?....
Thevudaa....solluppaaa???
rams

No comments:

Post a Comment