Saturday 15 August 2015

Who I am?

Hai all...
some questions asked to me are....1. are you a malayalee? 2. are you an atheist? 3. are you a psychologist or an engineer? 4. are you against some religions? 5. Who are you?....like this many questions are asked...
when i step out of the railway station at tamil nadu the auto drivers gheroing the passengers ask all others 'auto venmaa sir?' 'vaanga sir' 'vaangammaa' etc and when they turn to me they say 'aayiye saheb...kahaan jaanahein?'...some call 'shetji' also...!!!
My simple answer is I AM A HUMAN BEING...FUNNY AND DIFFERENT HUMAN BEING...WHO LOVES ALL AND EVERYTHING UNCONDITIONALLY!!
in my dictionary there is no religion, no caste, no race, no language, no differences based on whatsoever…all living and dead are same…lifeless non living also have life in my life…the limitless endless universe which comprises of all living and non living beings including human beings called ‘Nature’ is God for me…All the elements of this nature are TEACHERS for me…I have not read any holy book and all books and all gods are same for me…my definition of life is to learn widely and wildly…learning takes place through my teachers and text books…science teaches me everything…’life is not a battle and full of sorrows’ in my definition…’life is a fun, full of happiness and good positive things’…art forms sing the lullaby of my life…day and nights are filled with nature and music…I have no ego and no image…richness, power, authority, poor, boy, girl etc has no difference or special value or status to me…whether some one likes or not is of immaterial to me…I am what I am…my beliefs and faiths are my own…I don’t hate any one and I don’t get angry with people…I love kids and students…while students and people around drive my day, the kids rock me in the evening parties…they enjoy my empty head playing tabla and what not!!...
I am a Humanist and therefore Human beings and my Nature God are important to me, nothing and no one more!!!...i believe that human beings are the important part of Nature God and they should live with peace, happiness, good physical-mental-social health across the borders, religions and all such differences and dividers…
I am not an atheist, whom you visualize as a hater, destroyer etc. I go to temples, churches to make others around happy, as people are important to me and not gods, temples and religions…it is yet another place of learning for me…I like temples when they are empty…
I feel that one who truly believes in God and loves God cannot hate anyone for any reason and can only give unconditional love to all!!...so, anyone who hates people on the name of religion and other differences is not a true lover and believer of God!!...there are temples and priests who do not allow people of other religion inside, there are people who drive people to hate other religions etc…they are obviously the evils of the humanity!!
I listen to all religion and language songs…music has no language, and so is rams…no borders!!
Science, for me, does not mean lessons, questions and answers that we see in school books…or physics, chemistry and biology...it means anything that comes in the purview of ‘cause and effect studies’!!...i change my subject every 5 years…so, I don’t know what I am whether engineer or something else…
My skull is always opened for every good thing to go inside...i listen to babies and babus equally....
My purpose here is to learn and remain in touch with people who crossed, walked, walking along and will walk along my life…while I continue to learn from them…
I am a funny guy and therefore my blog is www.funnyrams.blogspot.com, where all my faiths, beliefs, opinions are expressed…
keep rocking...rams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment