Tuesday 18 August 2015

please spread the posts and blog to all your friends and relatives to save many marriages, homes, relationships and children...

Hai all...
today one of my seniors said 'lots of wisdom flowing on fb, good, i want to meet you!'...
other day one student said 'sir, you saved me and my life from a guy!'
some students have been liberated from the shackles of their parents...now doing higher studies abroad...
one lady said 'hmmm...had i read your posts in blog earlier, i would not have left my husband three years back!'
another person said 'had i got this wisdom earlier i would not have divorced my wife...now all gone...nothing can be done...but i am confident now in life!!'
some more men,ladies, students, their life and relationships have been saved through these posts and they convey their happiness...they also mention the key words that enlightened them...
some meet me in person, some call me, some text, some send mails..
i am happy that my time spent is useful to many...what i type here is not something great...they are all available everywhere...if we keep our mind empty (without the rigid learnt stuff), listen to good music, attach ourself more with nature and good people all these things will appear automatically to you also...nothing great.....
i get lots of thoughts flowing like a clear stream during my morning walks and runs in drizzles, rains, green environs with trees and birds....unfortunately i don't get time immediately after that to type it out...later when i sit i don't get that flow...
anyway....1. keep spreading the posts....2. tell all your friends about the blog...www.funnyrams.blogspot.com ....let us together save many lives and relationships...marriages and homes...children and girls...

rams

No comments:

Post a Comment