Saturday 15 August 2015

When does a religion spread and when does it die?

Hai all...
religions are different ways of life and beliefs to achieve the same end goal of happiness, peace and good physical-mental-social health...
when some one thinks "I want to spread my religion. I want to ensure that everyone follows my religion. I will use all the methods like increasing the population among my people, preaching, by force etc and will not spare anything and anyone!!", the religion will see its tomb one day.
whereas if some one thinks "I will live with only love as per what my religion says. When the next person finds me full of radiance, happiness and good health he will follow my beliefs and faiths. This will spread to many and slowly and steadily one day every one in this world will follow my religion to make this world full of only love!"...then the religion will prosper, spread and will live for ever!!
so, the crux is....
1. ego destroys
2. love spreads
3. negatives die
4. positives live
5. rigidity destroys
6. flexibility adds spice to love
peacefully yours...rams....

No comments:

Post a Comment