Sunday 9 October 2016

'sir, i love a person too deeply. But the other person says 'i don't love you, but feel committed for your love!'

Dear all...there is question...there is an answer...
Qn. I love a person too deeply without any expectations...i take care of that person in the best possible way....but that person says 'i don't love you!...i am only COMMITTED to your love!'...I am sad!!...Does unconditional love not bring love in the mind of the other person?'
Ans: That person actually loves you because that person takes care of you. What that person means is that there is no deep emotions or excitement.
Busy people, people with calm and stable minds which perceive love and affection and does not require it from others etc may not look for such deep emotional love with heightened feelings.
In a boring relationship also it can happen.
There are many spouses who feel like this. Both men and women. They work very hard at office or at home for others in the family and come home only to sleep. Though they wish to, but are not able to find time to spend fun and memorable moments with the people at home. They take care of their better halves too nicely. They can not be comfortable if the other person is not happy. But still the other person can say....
'I agree he/she loves me and the children a lot and takes care of us the best. But i don't have deep emotions or feelings to that person. But i feel committed to him/her for all the love and affection. I will also take care of him/her giving my life. I want him to be happy, peaceful and healthy. I will do anything to give him that. I will do any compromise or sacrifice for him. Undoubtedly he is the best person i have known and come across. Without him there is no life for me. I can't live without him. I know that he has no other girl in his life and i am the first priority for him. I am a gifted person to get him in my life. Nothing is important when it comes to save him. But i don't miss him. I don't feel excited to be with him. I don't long for him. He is too excited with me, has lots of deep feelings for me, he adores me a lot, he enjoys me nicely, he is too thrilled to be with me. But i don't have such elated and heightened feelings with him. I love him just because he loves me and he is a good human being. I don't know why i am not able to love him with the same reciprocation feelings and emotions. I don't know why i am unable to enjoy with him to the level that he enjoys with me.'
Such things are possible between lovers too. One person may feel too deep an unconditional and devotional love for the other person, obsessional and addictive love without negatives is also possible, the person can undergo any physical-mental-and social agony of any limits for the happiness, peace and good health of the person being loved. But still the other person may not feel the heightened emotional love that he or she can leave the parents and come. He or she might feel sad and pity for him. But might marry him/her saying 'he loves me a lot though i don't love him. So, i think he will not cheat me, exploit me and take care of me nicely, and my family life will be good. I will remain committed throughout my life for his love'.
Anyway, love is not gender specific and therefore such statements like 'I don't love that person with heightened emotions but feel committed to that person, for his/her love and the relationship with me'is possible with both the genders.
So, love is a mistry. Love is a magic. Anything can happen any time. Miracles do happen in love too, as it has something to do with the neuro system and the mind formed out of it.
Peacefully yours...rams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment