Wednesday 12 October 2016

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE BETWEEN THE AGE OF 13 TO 25

Dear all...THIS IS FOR PEOPLE BETWEEN THE AGE OF 13 TO 25...
One student: "I keep getting deeply attracted to many friends of opposite sex and same sex. But many good friends leave me without any reason. Many leave due to transfers etc. My besties become besties of others/others-too after some time. All these affect me a lot and i cry. With some i can feel some changes in my body too when i am with them. I am getting attracted physically too some times with some people. I never get angry and quite accommodative and helpful. But still all these things happen. I am scared about my future.
Ans: This period of life is a great challenge in all aspects. As the body and mind undergo rapid growth, lots of changes in hormones and functioning of organs etc. Nothing is firmed up in this stage as it is a transient stage in life, which means amenable to change greatly before settling down in growth. Needs, wants, ambitions, definition of life and living....eeeeeeeeeverything keeps changing rapidly.
So, obviously people change over night. Sometimes for variety.
We need to design our life style that will give more EQ and SQ.
So, never commit to anyone for anything. Be a good friend to all.
Read my blog at 'funnyrams' (type in google and click the top most link) to design a life style that will keep you mentally strong.
Many people will come and go. Nothing can be done about it. You be good to all. One day they will come back. Have faith in you and your love and affection for them.
Peacefully yours...rams...

No comments:

Post a Comment