Saturday 5 December 2015

i read this today...

dear all...read this today...""I'm 32, single and very happy about my life. Through the years, there have been arranged marriage offers but I just couldn't do it - because for me, marriage is about love, passion and madness. I broke up with my boyfriend 8 months ago, but he taught me a lot - about myself - that I want the commitment, the family, the children, the happily ever after and it's never too late to get that.
I feel like we place an age limit on marriage, when love is not something that can be limited. We date, we wine, we dine, we have sex, we fight, we break up and that's okay...it's a part of the process. Another thing that I can't understand is the issue Indian women have being open towards sex - I mean it's the most natural process in the world and we still live in denial about it. Any man will tell you, that experience only makes it better, so what's the big fuss? Relax, embrace and experiment while you can - it's only going to help your love life!"
rams

No comments:

Post a Comment